Getting Around Seattle
If you will be driving, either from the Sea-Tac airport or elsewhere, the Hotel Deca has very clear, helpful directions here.
- Hotel Deca also partners with Cameo Towncar, which charges a $50 flat rate and can accommodate up to 4 people. If you are interested in this option, let Hotel Deca know (206-634-2000), and they’ll schedule the pickup.
If you are coming from Sea-Tac, you can also take the Link Light Rail (Note: the light rail will get you to the University of Washington campus, but you’ll have to talk or call a cab to get to the Hotel Deca, which is ~1mile away, depending on your route).
- Link Light Rail makes trips from the airport station to the University of Washington through downtown Seattle between 5am and 1am, Monday through Saturday (the last train departs the airport at 12:10am), and from 5am to midnight on Sunday (the last train departs the airport at 11:05pm). Trains arrive every 6 to 15 minutes, depending on the time of day, and take about 40 minutes to travel between Sea-Tac International Airport and Westlake Station in downtown Seattle. One-way fare for adults ranges from $2.25 to $3.
- An interactive schedule can be found here.
- The Light Link Rail station is attached to the parking garage. Follow signs for public transit, or visit Sea-Tac’s public transit page.
- Once you arrived at the UW Husky stadium, you’ll need to make your way to the Hotel Deca, 4507 Brooklyn Ave NE (206-634-2000).
- Take a cab. Hotel Deca recommends Orange Cab (206 522-8800) or Seattle Yellow Cab (206-622-6500)
- Walk—here’s a map, and you can change your route to walk through campus.
Hotel Deca Information
- We have a block of rooms reserved at the Hotel Deca in downtown Seattle at the group rate of $119/day (the group rate is available for 3 days on either side of the meeting, for those who want to extend the stay).
- Register online by 1/26/2017
- Have the following information on hand:
- Group Names is: NASA HAQAST Meeting
- Date of arrival is: 02/26/2017
- Date of departure is: 03/01/2017
- You shouldn’t need it, but if you do, our group code is 4AMO6U
- The physical address is 4507 Brooklyn Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105.
- Phone: 206-634-2000
Back to HAQAST2