There are three exciting HAQAST-related meetings coming up in the next few months! Read on for details about each meeting.
HAQAST will be holding its fifth biannual meeting in Phoenix, Arizona on January 3 – 4 2019—immediately preceding the annual American Meteorological Society meeting.
- HAQAST5 will be free and open to the public, and HAQAST meetings have become known as a venue for public stakeholders from the public health and air quality communities to interact with research scientists.
- Come to Phoenix for HAQAST, and stay for AMS!
AMS: New Directions for Satellite Data: Applications in Health, Air Quality, Environmental Management, and Public Outreach
Immediately after HAQAST5, January 6 – 10, in Phoenix, AZ
- The goal of each session is to examine how members of the public health, air quality, and environmental groups have successfully used a wide suite of satellite data and products.
- The sessions will also discuss emerging possibilities for satellite data.
- Click here to submit an abstract for “New Directions”
- You may notice that there is a second, similarly named session, “New Directions for Remote Earth Observing Systems: Applications of Satellite Data in Health, Air Quality, Environmental Management, and Public Outreach,” co-led by a number of colleagues. We are thrilled that there is so much interest in satellite data. Depending on the number of submissions, these two sessions are likely to be merged.
Beautiful Phoenix, AZ
AGU: New Directions for Satellite Data: Applications in Health, Air Quality, Environmental Management, and Public Outreach
December 10 – 14, 2018, in Washington, D.C.
- Our New Directions for Satellite Data session will also be at AGU!
- You can view the session details here:https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/gateway.cgi
- Submit an abstract here: https://fallmeeting.agu.org/2018/abstract-submissions/
Beautiful Washington, D.C.